unattended cooking causes kitchen fire in halls of residence “ KITCHEN FIRE EXTINGUISHED BY FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEM: A kitchen fire in a student accommodation apartment was quickly extinguished by a fire sprinkler system before it got out of control. The fire was the result of an item left unattended on a...Read More
How is that for an efficient and fast service? From sprinkler enquiry to contract start in 24 hours, our latest customer is a very pleased businessman and soon to be the proud owner of a beautiful refurbished and redesigned home in Greenwich SE10 with a Fire Sprinkler System, installed by...Read More
Happy new year to all, We hope 2014 will be good to you. For Ultrasafe it’s back to work, phase 2 of the Royal Hospital Chelsea is almost complete and Phase 3 is just around the corner. We have several high end renovations with new basements in the central London...Read More
2013 newsletter As the year ends we reflect on what has been and what is to come. To see the full news letter download the PDF file.Read More
It is with great pleasure we announce we will be working with local companies CKA Architects and KBL Developers (Bishop and Levett) once again! Work has started on site at Archery Lane, Eastbourne of five new build houses with superior construction qualities provided by KBL and with a great selling...Read More
Ultrasafe, Unit 1 Bowlings Corner, Marley Lane, Battle, East Sussex, TN33 0RE
U2 Farriers Court, Horsefair Green, Thorne, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK, DN8 5EE
Simply complete our form below and we’ll get in touch very soon to answer your enquiry.