Sprinkler Save Derbyshire Clay Cross (Derbyshire) packaging factory: 9th June 2017 Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service reports that at 05:22 on the morning of Friday 9th June they were called to a fire at a factory involved in the production of cardboard packaging in Clay Cross. Two appliances from the...Read More
March 2017 has seen a number of sprinkler saves throughout the UK that have highlighted the value of fire sprinklers. Below I have summarised some of these incidents and also the comments of the fire crews that attended. It is not that March has been exceptional, and this is not an exhaustive...Read More
We all like to feel that there is real value in the work we do. It is both satisfying and rewarding to see proof that the fire sprinkler systems that we design, build and fit truly do protect people and their property. Last night (Wednesday 14 December) an electrical fault started a fire...Read More
unattended cooking causes kitchen fire in halls of residence “ KITCHEN FIRE EXTINGUISHED BY FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEM: A kitchen fire in a student accommodation apartment was quickly extinguished by a fire sprinkler system before it got out of control. The fire was the result of an item left unattended on a...Read More
A furniture workshop in Stockport was damaged by fire at the weekend, however the sprinkler system activated and stopped the spread of fire to the other surrounding businesses. Councillor David Acton, Chairman of Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service said: “This incident really highlights the effectiveness of a sprinkler system....Read More
Unit 1 Bowlings Corner, Marley Lane, Battle, East Sussex, TN33 0RE
5 Snape Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 2NZ
Simply complete our form below and we’ll get in touch very soon to answer your enquiry.